My Adelphia is doing fine, just trun off computer, unplug modem, and let it set for a while, then hook it back up and restart.
I get 300-400 kbs,I have done some tuning on mine though.
I will be calling them bright and early in the AM. I appreciate all the help, all of you. Thanks
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
My Adelphia is doing fine, just trun off computer, unplug modem, and let it set for a while, then hook it back up and restart.
I get 300-400 kbs,I have done some tuning on mine though.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
I have unplugged my modem, turned off the computer and let is sit for over an hour and nothing. Sometimes all my lights go off and in a few seconds come back on. They replaced the modem once. I don't really think that is the problem.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Sounds to me like bad wiring of the cables then....or you might just want to try to replace the cable that runs to the modem.
Either that.. or just get DSL... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
But seriously.... if you have had this problem, and had this problem... and thier tech support cant fix it or tells you its an issue in the area... then thats just bad service all together and they dont deserve your business. If it was a problem in the area... then everyone would be complaining about it.
haha alright now diets, did i not say that a long time ago?
Cant we all just get along?
I dunno Rock... I never read your posts.... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
lol
Well I read everybody't posts and I appreciate all the help. Each and every one of you.
As I said I would do I called Verizon today and ordered DSL. Should have it up and running on the 7th. I couldn't believe it was so much cheaper. That's just icing on the cake.
I thank all of you for your help and all the info.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
I've never had problems with my Adelphia.
I recently found out Adelphia has 'DSL speed' packages - cheaper than their regular cable packages. I pay $18/month for it.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
The Verizon is 19.95 for 3 months and then 29.95. I would go with Verizon now anyway. If Adelphia had a lower priced service they should let their customers know. As far as the service I have never been happy. Problems for the past year. They came and replaced the modem once but after that is was just like "Well, so what". I didn't like that at all.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
We have Verizon at work - no problems there....I'd wager you'll be happy with them.
And I found out about the lower price strictly by chance when I contacted customer service about my cable TV. They sure weren't advertising that price.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks